A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an Apprenticeship. It can last up to 6 months.
You can apply if you're:
• eligible to work in England
• unemployed and have little or no work experience
• aged 19 to 24 and qualified below Level 3
You may be ready for an Apprenticeship if you already have some work experience.
What you'll get:
• help with English and maths (if you need it)
• a work experience placement
You won't be paid, but your employers can sometimes give you expenses for things like travel and meals.